Monday 28 July 2014

Lulu blog post

In this book there is a girl called lulu and her two best friend names
are Kiki and coco lulu likes to write lists have sleepovers with her friends.

the girls do all tips of stuff together here are some things they do.


  • doggy day spa
  • cupcake catch up
  • sleepovers
  • makeovers 

If I got to chose from any character in the book I would be lulu she can
style hair dress up and heaps heaps more my favourite character is Lulu because she is the main character and she is funny!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lillie
    Thanks for leading me the book. It was so good. So sad that you have the chicken pocks. Helen came to school today.
    Bye Bye
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lillie!

    Wow, that sounds like a good book! It reminds me of my last class book, 'A Dog Called Homeless'. What is your favourite book.

    P.S. To reply, all you need to do is click reply on this comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Leo!
      it is a good book we are reading a dog called homeless for our class book.

      Delete