Friday 20 March 2015

Stick dog blog post

Stick dog !
Now stick dog is a normal dog I should say OR should I. He is a dog made from complete sticks do you believe me. He just wants a normal hamburger and a normal life have I sayed normal too much ?
Now on with the story thing. He and his friends.
 Image result for characters from stick dogImage result for characters from stick dogImage result for characters from stick dogImage result for characters from stick dogImage result for characters from stick dogAnd stick dog. They are all best friends and they all love hamburgers all they want to do is chase some humans away to get there mouth watering food BUT the dogs think the humans are devils just bouncing there toy balls on there hed over and over again. WILL they get a burger just one!

What do you think when you read this book?

The Author is Tom watson.

Genre I think the genre is fairy tale because the animals talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment