Thursday 2 July 2015

Mainstars - Home work and Team time

For 1 of our main stars it is to do our home work if we do it we get to go on team time.

Home work
I think we could improve on homework by maybe printing it some days if you don't wan't to go on the computer or if you wan't to improve in your hand writing or so you can do it on the way to sport.

What is team time 
Team time is when you have done your home work and you get free time all AFTERNOON the whole syndicate has a shared lunch which means that we all bring in healthy and sweet food and we get to eat it.

Why I like team time
I like team time because you get to eat really yummy food and get to do fun activities like arts and crafts movie skates play's and a lot more.

Image result for homework bookImage result for lollies

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lillie I like team time too and having shared lunch I all ways do my home work too so I can get on team time. Team time is really fun!!!

    ReplyDelete