Monday 22 September 2014

The big fat cow goes Kapow blog post

Cows going kapow what nonsense can you believe it ? well I don't maybe I do because I read the book this book is about a cow some people and silly things. people are watching cows come down from the sky what do you think happens next?


  • They go back into the air and fly
  • they go kapow
  • or they eat grass when they land

then there are some tales about people like brave Dave lumpy head Fred and heaps more! this book is humor book because it is funny and every one will like it! you should try to read it. I like this book because the cows are coming down from the sky and how the characters are very weird looking.
My favourite character is lump head Fred he is very lumpy and silly he has a very high bed so when he falls of his bed gets bumps on his head.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lillie
    That is a very big summary. I hope you enjoyed that book! Do you recommend any other books?

    ReplyDelete