Tuesday 23 September 2014

Wishing chair personal response

Do you like wishes ? well I know I do. Some times they can come true you just got to believe.

Well this book is called the wishing chair the author is Enid blyton she is a lady and has written many books. I have read the magic faraway tree by Enid blyton and I have read wishing chair.


here is a link to magic faraway tree Magic faraway tree.

In this book there is an elf a brother and a sister and toy maker.
I like this book because it is very magical and cool. In this book the elf is staring out of his window he is so board!!! Then to children come along and then the magic happens.

I think this book is a mythical being book cause a chair is not magical.

If you read this book I hope you enjoy it!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lillie
    I like this personal response on the wishing chair. How many more blog post do you have to do on book? How many books have you read in the 40bc? Do you have a goal to reach?. I really like your background. Ids the Emily Feather book good because my one is.
    From your best friend Holly

    ReplyDelete